I’m at work and we’ve played Pump Up the Jam 13 times in a row (so far) because we are seeing how many times we can play it before someone complains and so far all that’s happened is some little girls hip hop dancing to it
I’m going to the doctor on Thursday to talk about my depression and anxiety attacks and lack of motivation and constant tiredness and I hope she prescribes me some pills cuz nothing else is working
I’ve been having dreams recently about Europe and London and I’m still so extremely sad that I won’t be going to school in London like I tried to convince myself that I’ll just move to LA or somewhere else but idk man I’m so disappointed about London idk what to do anymore tbh
- Interviewer: What do you prefer to throw when you're angry?
- Andrew: Nunchucks.
- Ben: A very large sword.
- Andrew: Michelangelo's nunchuck. Michelangelo is my favorite ninja turtle.
- Ben: Leonardo is the best.
- Andrew: I used to love Donatello because he is the smartest.
- Ben: But I would never throw a big sword at you, even if you don't shower and annoy me.
- Andrew: I do shower! Every day.
- Ben: This is not true.
- Andrew: You swallow quite loudly when you drink, it's very annoying.